The Startup Package
For micro businesses that are just starting out or have only been operating less than a year. If you’re starting a business and want to make sure everything is clean, clear and above board, this package is for you.
The Lite Package
For ‘solopreneur’ small businesses who are still micro but have been going for at least a year. If you’re in the process of growing your business but haven’t employed anyone yet, this package is for you.
The Essentials Package
Our most popular package, for growing businesses with one or two permanent staff members. It’s great for businesses that want to future proof as they scale for growth and also keep day-to-day business clean and tidy.
The Economy Package
For small businesses with four to five employees, multiple accounts and quite a few regular transactions. You might have two trading accounts and a credit card and are hoping to grow even further.
The Deluxe Package
For larger businesses with between six to ten staff members, many transactions and the likelihood of more. This package is a full-service deal with unlimited phone support, for peace of mind and help when you need it.
The Ultimate Package
This package offers the works, for businesses with over ten staff members, multiple accounts and credit cards. You’re a fully-fledged business and it’s never been more important to keep track of all your transactions and accounts.
List of Services:
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
- Deeper monthly reports so you can understand and track your business financials.
- A check of all BAS-related reports at the end of each quarter.
- BAS lodgement on your behalf.
- Debtor management: sending out statements fortnightly or monthly, with optional reminders via SMS or email.
- Pay processing for staff, Payroll Tax lodgement, super reconciliation.
- Account reconciliation (including wages, PAYG and Super) at the end of each month.
- Monthly IAS (Instalment Activity Statement) lodgement to the ATO – essential for businesses of a certain size.
- Phone support.